Présentation de Eddy Kl

Présentation des membres : "Obligatoire / Mandatory"
Règles du forum
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum de la Team GTR3. Pour participer à la vie du forum et à la communauté, il est obligatoire de se présenter. L'idéal est que votre pseudo forum soit le même que dans RaceRoom. Si ce n'est pas le cas, nous vous demanderons de bien vouloir le changer. Merci de respecter le format et ne pas supprimer les balises existantes :

Le titre du sujet doit être : Présentation de "Votrepseudo"

Hello and welcome to the GTR3 Team forum. To participate in the life of the forum and the community, it is mandatory to introduce yourself. Ideally, your nickname forum should be the same as in RaceRoom. If this is not the case, we will ask you to change it. Please respect the format and do not delete the existing tags :

The subject title must be: Presentation of "Your nickname"
Sébastien Bodin
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Pseudo RaceRoom : Seb Tanvapas B.
A remercié : 308 fois
A été remercié : 182 fois

Hello :hello:

Welcome to the GTR3 team

You speak a little French or you do not speak French ?

Win10, i7 6700K - 4GHz, GTX 1060 6G ,16G RAM ,Z170A GAMING PRO CARBON.
écran (49")
Volant: TS-PS RACER ,Pédalier: T3PAPRO + KIT, Shifter: SHH, Cockpit: DIY, Boite à bouton: DIY, Frein à main: DIY
J.Frouin
Rang 0
Rang 0
Pseudo RaceRoom : Jordan Frouin

Welcome
Beaware
Adminstrateur fondateur
Adminstrateur fondateur
Pseudo RaceRoom : Stephane Beaware
A remercié : 9 fois
A été remercié : 30 fois

dradis700 a écrit : mar. 6 mars 2018 21:40 ...
Hey, Ed,

I found your RaceRoom profile, it's this one : http://game.raceroom.com/fr/users/dradis/. Your username on the forum and in the game are different, so we are obliged to change the username of the forum. Now you'll have to use this one : Eddy Kl.

I saw that you passed the QCM, all our congratulations, this must not be easy with the language barrier, bravo :amen:

One last thing, the most important thing in our Team is the respect of the friends on track, if you go out a rider without doing it voluntarily, you have to wait for him to go back in front of you :hug: .

Thank you and good integration among us my friend ;-) .
Intel I7 4790K 4 Ghz - Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero C2 - Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX-OC-DC3-6 Go - DDR3 GSKill 32 Go 2400 MHz Cas 10 - Samsung 850 PRO 256 Go - Triple Screen : 3 X 27" ASUS : 5840 x 1080
Cockpit RaceRoom R3033 + Direct-Drive OSW SinCos / SimuCUBE + Pédalier Fanatec CSP V3 + TH8RS
Leféroce
Adminstrateur fondateur
Adminstrateur fondateur
Pseudo RaceRoom : Nicolas Leféroce Team GTR3-Fr
A été remercié : 7 fois

Welcome to our GTR3 Team Forum Eddy !

I hope you will enjoy drive with us. Our English is a little bit poor but we make a compensation by driving fair :)

Looking forward to race together one of the next evenings !
Christophe Fuchs
Rang 10
Rang 10
Pseudo RaceRoom : Christophe Fuchs

:hello: k1)
Répondre

Retourner vers « Présentation des membres / Presentation of the members »